- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- By uploading music tracks to the web site you agree that Musicsoft Arts LLC may use meta-data about these tracks such as artist name and track name in an anonymous aggregated manner.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Email Addresses Collection Terms
- We will not share your email address with any 3rd party
- We reserve the right to email you from time to time, with new announcements and developments regarding our Apps
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to upload digital music tracks you own to the web site, for the sole purpose of downloading them to a legitimate copy of the DJ Mixer iPhone App (The App) sold by MusicSoft Arts LLC that you purchased in the Apple iTunes App Store.
- You may only upload digital music tracks that you own.
- You may not download the tracks using any other software besides DJ Mixer App and for any other purpose beyond playing these tracks in The App.
- You may not share your personal and private web site user credentials or passcode with anyone else.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Musicsoft Arts LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- By uploading music tracks to the web site according to these terms you agree that Musicsoft Arts LLC may use meta-data about these tracks such as artist name and track title in an anonymous aggregated manner.
- Your uploaded tracks may only be available for downloads by you, for up to 1 day from the day you’ve uploaded them.
- Some uploaded music files may not be properly processed by the web site and may not become available for downloading to your DJ Mixer App.
- The materials on Musicsoft Arts LLC's web site are provided "as is". Musicsoft Arts LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Musicsoft Arts LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Musicsoft Arts LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Musicsoft Arts LLC's Internet site, even if Musicsoft Arts LLC or a Musicsoft Arts LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Musicsoft Arts LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Musicsoft Arts LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Musicsoft Arts LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Musicsoft Arts LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Musicsoft Arts LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Musicsoft Arts LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Musicsoft Arts LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.